Someday We'll Know.
Date : Friday, November 28, 2008
Time : 8:48:00 pm
Title : I can't wait!


Jessica the Santa Claus lugged barangs of kids clothing to school tmr for charity's sake in Vietnam. Almost wanted to peng from the load. most of us helped in packing stuffs to be bought along after which we will distribute the weight evenly among the 4 groups. We got our SRJC team jackets too. Today's the last ever vmeeting in Singapore, & we farewell to our vietnamese peers, only Dave was around. These two guys must really be appreciated for they have to come down to school countless times and even have to stay back till quite late on a few occassions just to teach us viet ang. Dave also helped us with the skit performances especially when it comes to limitations such as language barriers. :) They can choose not to do this yo. We thanked them a lot thru handwritten cards. They're pretty good teachers, my viet lang ain't that bad for beginners. :P

I can foresee that our CIP and campfire is gonna be a fun-filled time of joy and friendship bonding.

I didn't sleep the whole of last night, or rather, I couldn't drift off to dreamland & I cant figure out my mind. My middle finger hurts a lot now from being f-ing poked somewhr!

Rawrhhh, I really can't wait for Vietnam. Mum's giving me a hard time & i'd been quarreling with her. Thank goodness I'd be away for 9 days, just let this trip make her miss me more! :X

I'd be departing in 3 days time & would be a millionare for the first time. I'm carrying money worth millions in............... Vietnam Dong. Ha ha.

My wishlist for the trip:
1. Every single one of us conquer Fansipan with no bones or anything broken.
2. Develop team bonding, friendships and life skills.
3. Leave our comfort zone and experience Viet together. :D
4. Do meaningful charity there.
5. Be more appreciative than before.
6. Eat till I drop. LOL. just kidding abt this.
7. Take meaningful photos of places & teammates.
8. Since I can't really get to be with the ones I know, I should try to know the ones I'm with. right?
9. Discover myself. :D
10. The wishlist goes on lah.


Now I know what the participants in The Amazing Race go thru. My bagpack is filled to the seams and looks like its gonna explode like that. I'm going on The Amazing Race with my bagpack, dude! Hahahahahaha. Hence now, my check-in luggage is a bit... empty I guess. I don't know.



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.