Someday We'll Know.
Date : Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Time : 10:36:00 pm
Title :




I spent my morning on some PT, reading lovely books & chionging music DVDs. I almost got locked inside the house. Lock door don't know how to lock properly is it. Must lock from outside. WTF! kkayys I rushed down to school after receiving text from JH. For once, the once-in-a-lifetime bus came early. Met him to help him with the ppt and script. Saw the rest of the team playing cards at SAC, making such a din like having big party like that. What a scene! :P

Our two vietnamese friends taught us & halfway thru i left for awhile to meet Mr Sin and my Dad. Apparently I didnt get back my report book, can only get it when I graduate from college. We spoke about many issues. My dad suddenly talked about me being a changed person ever since JC. 'She became different in JC. Now she has changed for the better. Last time sec 4 hor, she's more terrible (oh really?). She's more motivated now'. Oh was I that bad in secondary school? I see. I got a lot of wonderful, nice comments from tutors okay ^^. Errrm, not really good feedback for the art subjects. Perhaps, arts subjects put me to sleep. :O

After presentations were done, we went to the Gallery to be... grilled. HAHAHAHA. I had no time to wear proper shoes to sch today as I was in a rush & ended up doing intense exercises in my princess shoes. :( Some more, I wore my 'go-market' shorts underneath my skirt like pyjamas, don't dare to do exercise in it, later I'd look more unglam. -.- Steps & stairs climbing done at the gallery. Wna die after the whole thing ended which goes to show how unfit we are.

During the time when going home, spent my time at the bus stop with the gals while waiting for the once-in-a-lifetime bus. We were chatting and hyper-ing over the buses. Ok, I started it first. I was like anticipating so much for bus132 that I went so happy whenever I saw a bus turning out from the other junction where there is 132 and keep saying '132! 132!' but the first bus turned out to be bus 107. -.- Bus 132 showed up after that!

What I always do at busstop- anticipate for the bus by staring at the other junction and hoping whatever double-deck bus that appeared was my bus. This is how I kill time at busstops. HAHAHAHAHA. I also anticipate for bus 25 and try to strain my eyes to see whether its packed like sardines or not. Sadly, its always quite crowded/packed during peak rush hours.

Speaking of the distance from SRJC to my home, maybe it'd be better if I'm in a nearer school, like NYP or AJC. It takes less than 7 stops ok! Only that the buses comes once in donkey years, much worst than bus132. =D

&& I realised some people are quite kaypo! but well, some things are difficult to hide. :X

kkayys, I should just stick to my miserable fate. Yours truly is waiting for the clock to strike midnight so that she can play with her pet, JoJo on facebook. toodles!



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.