|
Date : Sunday, November 09, 2008
Time : 11:35:00 pm Title : I town-ed with waheeda. This is a day of shopping and friendship bonding. Finally, after waiting for so long, waheeda and I finally got to go far out for shopping! Phew. The trip was draining but fun. Left home at 9am+, walked arnd at hub B2 & then waited some time for waheeda, the queen of the day to show up! We saw really beautiful arts at Esplanade. Totally eye-catching and stunning. ![]() ![]() We then went to Roof Terrace for some cam-whoring & picnic. Bring out the chips! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() We went around Esplanade, bought & shared tasty chocolates & went Suntec for some shopping. After walking like 3 rounds around the area foundation of wealth (1km+!), we settled lunch on Pizza Hut. I'm gna kill that girl for making me walk so far :)when both of us were hungry like ghosts. After lunch, more walking around. Decided to forego shopping at Marina Square for Queensway as I needed to find my shoes. After enough wandering around suntec, we went on the train to bring us to Queenstown & we took bus195 from there to Queensway Shopping Centre. I finally found HIKING SHOES after going all the way. YAY.We were so tired after so much walking that we went home after buying my shoes. We took MRT off together & she alighted at Outram park.. :/ I met home sweet home at 6.55 PM. ![]() I spent on chocos and pizza hut today and thats how I blow my money. :P No matter how we may drift apart over the months and years, I will still love college bf to bits and pieces plus truckloads. Despite meeting so many assholes in life, with friends like her there's a sure hope for true friendship. We'd take a little of each other no matter where we go, right? Hmm, sounds cliche but true. :P I freaking have school tmr, for ONE LAST TIME. (cos it seems like official school doesnt end) A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success. |
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||