Someday We'll Know.
Date : Sunday, November 30, 2008
Time : 9:21:00 pm
Title : On a last note,


(not all are present in this photo)

I will be away from 1-9 December, having winter vacation in Vietnam with my crappy, fun & wonderful Vietnam teammates. My flight to Hanoi is scheduled tomorrow at 10 AM, T2 R8 is the assembly row if you really miss me very much and want to see me & hug me for the last time before I'm gone for more than a week.

I'M REALLY EXCITED TO FLY AWAY ON WINGS! :D

I would miss ELEPHANT. I've gotta leave that poor thing behind AGAIN and AGAIN. I won't sleep well without it. Insomia days are here again. :'(

I will miss JoJo too! (Not Joelle or Jovien =P) Hopefully, my brother bothers to take care of her. :x

Homesick period is here again. I will definitely miss home and the comfy environment in Singapore because I'd be suffering over there (thats the main niche of GCE trips -.o). Thankfully, I have peers to help me tide over.

Lastly, I love precious, dearest & wawa, not forgetting family! You people will always be on my mind. I will be back to The Little Red Dot in the evening.

Lots of misses and wishes. :(
Love, Jess.
:)

PS: Come figure out my flight number & fetch me on the 9th if you can. HAHA. just kidding.

Labels:




  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.