Someday We'll Know.
Date : Monday, November 17, 2008
Time : 10:00:00 pm
Title : On leisure assignments and missions..


FIRSTLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby!
ilu. I'd treasure the time.






After I've been to Nanyang Polytechnic today, I guess Poly ain't my cup of tea? At least for the campus nearest to my home I guess, though the place's fun and totally worth exploring. I saw Pork somewhr inside the campus too! ^^

After spending my day at NYP campus, I took the train from Yio Chu Kang to City Hall to meet wada and I waited...40 mins for that girl. We went to Esplanade and MSQ & she wanted to go Plaza Sing at last min.

Wada and I had the same routine as last week.. we took photos and walked around. I'm waiting for her to send me the photos on Wednesday. We didn't buy any stuff though, although there were several beautiful furniture deco for the home. We went gaga over the nicely crafted pieces of furniture items.

We saw a cute shop attendant at one of the drugstore we went... the girl was still going crazy over him when we sat down at a food joint to rest. She wanted to go back to the store and I ended up helping her check out his name tag secretly. HAHA! Thanks me eh, girl!

We shared a piece of healthy snack bar that I had it in my bag for weeks from the hiking trips.. its really tasty and she suddenly wanted to go around finding the snack bar! We ended up at PS's Marks & Spencers looking for food items and then Carefour and in the end we did not buy anything. She exceeded her curfew. I love that girl! :D

After parting at the train station (she went NE line, I went NS line) I went to Thomson from Bishan station to meet my mum for dinner and to buy something for my moutain climbing expedition.

Watched High School Musical 3 on Sunday at the cinema. Fabulous show, I would say.

At Singapore River.

Waheeda looks candy-like to me. Its comforting that you're getting more adorable.. Ha Ha!

More photos would be uploaded somewhere, soon!

My social life doesn't revolve around one person. I have the rights to decide and plan my own schedule without needing your consent or catering to your preferences. I do need time off for my own private life!




  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.