Someday We'll Know.
Date : Monday, November 10, 2008
Time : 5:00:00 pm
Title : Rejoice. 我总算脱离了..!~


After what seems like a lifetime, project work has officially concluded, completely. We went back to school to consolidate, paginate and file all the groups' documents! I heaved a sigh of relief when the exam documents are submitted which symbolises that those PW-ish days are out of our lives! Out OUT OUT, biatch!

I have no longer anything to do with the college. Okay, just kidding. This sounds like I've withdrew from the place and settled ties with SRJC. Hahahahaha. No no no no no no way.... I meant, the days of official schooling are over, & no more JC education in a long long time to come. NAH, the last sentence was to kid you. As if I can get away now. -__- What I want to say is, no more JC1 Education, 2008!

Theres only my GCE trip stuffs and band practices to settle. Those programmes ain't that bad yo. :D

Speaking of my happiness of the coming of vacation, why the school leaves out and alienate repeat students (soon-to-be)? Well at least thats what I feel. On commendation day, JC1 failers are like non-visible. They only talk about JC2s of 2009. For the H2 Economics Alive programme, they only reserve seats for people who get rank points of 28 and above. Those who get promoted to JC2 must turn up. Optional for those taking supplementary paper. JC1 floppers? Taken as non-existent. NO WONDER THE 'WHOLE COHORT' CAN SQUEEZE INTO LT5. But anyway, a lot of repeat students still turned up. I think we had seats because those people taking supplementary paper didn't come. Priya said, 'Its good that I never come, cos you will then have seats to sit at. So beneficial for you.' -__-

Fail JC1, school like 'ostracise' thoses poor students like that. You think we wanted such academic disaster to happen? We know that we are getting older, must faster complete education., if not so old already how to blend into society. Employers like young peeps ok! T_T

I seriously wonder what more stunts the school can come out with. Never mean for retainees to attend Econs, still keep sending us SMS and Email. Up till now, the school is still sending me emails and SMS, all of which does not concern me. As if i bother to go L&Ts. =.= Nightmare, man. Haha. Those emails also don't concern me. I only go Aspire 2 to peep around! :D

Aiyerrrr, age is causing me to feel more alienated by.... the society I'm in. I think the school totally ignore repeat students now. So bad. :/

Humpf, missy is unhappy. Next year, I get >60 points then you know! ^^



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.