Someday We'll Know.
Date : Friday, November 14, 2008
Time : 7:46:00 pm
Title : WIthout any study obligations....


Life is going at a leisurely pace! What leisure time to enjoy. I ran 4km this morning and damn, my muscles ache everywhere and I had developed blisters from my new shoes because I didn't pull the socks high enough. I ache at every single part of my body like an old lady. Also, I slept for quite some time at the hard floor in the sports gallery! Uncomfortable but nice sleep though.

Bands islandwide have received their SYF Set Piece for 2009 and our sight reading for first movement which is of grade 3 is pretty ok.. the second movement is grade 4 or even more.. and its a killer. I used to think that JCs have to play the second movements of SYF Set Pieces and secondary schools had the choice to choose. But they told me JCs have the choice to choose also. Guess life in band is gonna be pretty stressful soon.. :/

Mr Teng told us that there will be many new CCAs next year with extreme sports in it. Sounds interesting but he didn't wanna say what is it. There should be biking and water sports. Can I apply for it?! =P

Today while the V team was jogging together, Ms Lam jogged with us and she was like asking who has not been scolded by the vietnam teachers-in-charge before. She laughed at those who haven't got the scolding yet and she said 'Haha! Your turn will come soon! There's till training sessions for the next 2 weeks! Lets see whose the sole survivor here who nv got scolded before.' ... Hmm even those goody-two-shoes were not spared. I realised the TICs like to scold, rant, thrash and say us uh. I eat oreo and chips on the mountains also cannot. :D

Tmr my brother will be back from his 'holiday' which means I'm no longer queen of the house and I can't use the PC as often.. what remains is the laptop for me to use... oh well. the pains of being the youngest. HAHA.

I don't know what will go on tmr.. thats it for now!. :/



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.