Someday We'll Know.
Date : Thursday, December 25, 2008
Time : 7:49:00 pm
Title : Christmas Day..


So Happy X'mas to all ya!
Hope ya had a wonderful & joyful day,
& ur days filled with joy, hope, love & peace.

If only Father Christmas would come drop by with our wishlists fulfilled. Hahahaha...

How did I spent my Christmas?
Met wawa at 11+ in the morning for some shopping.
Reached home at 4pm +.
There are sales everywhere. Prices were slashed pretty much.
We got attracted by the slashed prices of goods.
Satisfying yo!

Bought some stuff from The Wallet Shop, which we spent the longest time at there choosing items. Went to Village, bought my dress & I saw some other apparels which I like but didn't buy.... Next time ok? :/

There was sales going on at Diva, & I bought a black pearly bracelet with a flower on it there.

I'm counting my blessings to be spending half of Christmas with bestie & being on shopping mode for idk how many days & to have parents who pamper me... Ha ha. This few days, I have spent a what seemingly astronomical amount & it doesn't stop there. My goodness yo!

Jessica is awaiting for Chinese New Year. $_$

Okay I know I sound materialistic here. But I DO strictly control my urges & spending, so my habits are healthy & within reason.

Its time to work on practising my music.
I'm not sure when school reopens for ME though.


A friend to discover with a fire in her heart
A man under cover but you tore me apart
Now I've found a real love, you'll never fool me again.



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.