Someday We'll Know.
Date : Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Time : 9:19:00 pm
Title : Home-sweet-homey


SRGCE vietnam trip officially ended on 9th december, we reached Singapore at 5.43 PM in one piece, safe and sound. Theres many to learn and reflect on on the trip, after all the times we've been through.

The climb up and down Fansipan made me know a lot of things. We reached the summit successfully.
Life there was very simple, especially at the minority village. Its so peaceful that you'd feel like staying there forever. The best things in life are not always be materialistic. Simplicity is beautiful. :)

At times, I wish I didn't come back as when we're back, all we worry the most about is studies and school. Life in Singapore is the real reality. 9 days in vietnam is not a dream, but eventually we're forced to go back into reality. In Vietnam, my mind was so carefree I didn't bother about anything or any problems that I'm facing back in Singapore. Now that I'm back, I have to worry about band and affairs of my education. How morbid.

Now, i'm freaking down with diarrhoea. Sometimes, my stomach is freaking so painful. :(

Theres not many photos now, but I'd upload them when I've gathered enough of them from Facebook... Till then.



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.