|
Date : Friday, December 26, 2008
Time : 10:38:00 pm Title : Special-Edition Post :D 1. What have you been doing recently?
Shopping, online-shopping, yekking on the phone, music. So No-Life. 2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off? Seldom. 3. What happened at 10am today? I was talking on the phone with besty! 4. When did you last cry? I think I do often, randomly. So yeah no much collections cos it has became so random. 5. Believe in fate/destiny? Yes. 6. What do you need in your life now? Pressure. Work to keep me going. You see, when you're on vacation for too long, you'd prefer the busy lifestyle. 7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or put up your hood? I use an umbrella when the rain is quite heavy. 8. What's your favourite thing to do on the bed? snoozing, sleeping, smsing, talkin on the phone.. 9. What bottoms are you wearing now? my ladybug-like pyjamas pants. lol. 10. What's the nicest things in your inbox? Beautiful messages from many people. :) 11. Do you tend to make the relationship complicated? Perhaps so. 12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone? Nope. 13. What was the last movie you caught?In the cinema? High School Musical 3. 14. What are you proud of? alot of things.. 15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say? Its some chinese message. 16. What was the last song you sang out loud? not sure yo? 17. Do you have any nicknames? Yes ALOT. 18. What does the newest text say? Its from shafiqah if im nt wrong. 19. What time did you go to bed last night? 1am plus. 20. Are you currently happy? Yes. 21. Who gives you the best advice? Parents and good friends. 22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can? No. i dont eat whipped cream much.. 23. Who did you talk to on the phone last night? no one.. 24. Is something bugging you now? yes. something abt schooling.. 25. Who was the last person to make you laugh? Waheeda? THREE NAMES YOU GO BY: Huazhen Jessica HZ THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU’VE HAD: jadelyngal (my neopets username) Jess HZ THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF: One year of JC education made me learn more & taught me how to let go. I've became better. I am independent. I am cute for the wrong things. -.- THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm not assertive in my decisions I make. I tend to appear exaggerate (in like, everything) I shoot off my mouth and then think. THREE PARTS OF YOUR ORIGINS: chinese china chinese purely yo! THREE THINGS YOU’RE AFRAID OF: The fear of losing. The fear of lonliness.-Eremophonia. Looking back at the past and looking ahead to the future. THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW: Pyjamas top. Pyjamas bottom. Spects. THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS: water. food. air. THREE IMPORTANT OBJECTS: spects/contacts. (without these, I'm almost blind. You gave me vision and the strength to see. I love you! :P) handphone. purse. THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS: S.H.E School band? THREE WAYS TO BE HAPPY: retail therapy. THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT Tattoo. 沿海公路的出口 One step at a time. THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS: Practise time management. Excel in school? (Have to do some thinking here...) THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP: trust compromising understanding THREE IMPORTANT THINGS YOU’RE GIVING TO THE WORLD: happiness. peace. hope. LOL :D TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in order): I've spent a lot these days. I want 2 try to learn the piano. I wish I didnt opt for the JC route. THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX: Im nt really in2 e physical type. THREE EMOTIONAL THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX: kindness, understanding, funny. THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN’T DO: swim. get down to task during vacation. have good stamina. THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE: Baby-G Series watch, selected by me.. That wallet from The Wallet Shop.. The green dress from FarEast/The classic black gown from Bugis THREE OF YOU YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES: retail therapy (sinful) eating, bingeing (sinful) reading. YAY THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW: Get on another faraway escape destination. !! Study!! THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING: Airport-related Building-related Social-science-related More specified examples have to be thought of already.. THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR HOLIDAY: Hokkaido. Somewhr in Europe. Taiwan/Hong Kong THREE CARTOON CHARACTERS: Spongebob Squarepants Elmo Cookie Monster THREE BOY’S NAMES: Alvin (classic -.-) Simon Theodore (Alvin and the chipmunks! LOL) THREE GIRL’S NAMES: Jade Jessica (me xD) Waheeda THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE: graduate from University. start a family! Travel around the world. Thats it for now. Family gathering tomorrow.... Thinking of what to wear. :D |
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||