Someday We'll Know.
Date : Friday, January 30, 2009
Time : 1:37:00 am
Title : 祈祷今夜天空星星不熄灭, 在心里约定陪你到永远..


I know its a VERY unearthly hour to be here now as official school term hasn't started (orientation hasn't started!). I just completed an assignment worth mega-millions (hehehe). I desperately need sleep too (sigh). I notice that I have a lot of brackets everywhere right in this post (hahaha)....

The Joint-Admission Exercise Application Posting Results will be out very soon when dawn arrives... hopefully the people involved will get into the courses that they desire. I would like to what you people got. As for those withdrawing from JC, I would like to know your status too if I could. Although, on the emotional aspect, I'm not bothered about friends leaving JC anymore (must be optimistic, let go and move on. YAY hz!). I know many people will self-suspend themselves from school tmr. Fine, those emotional trails always follow me, I admit. Too many friends broke my heart already. Some just leave LIKE THAT. ITS OKAY. I will survive myself.

I've SMSed some friends, I really hope you'll get the courses that you want.. If no, sometimes alternatives may turn out to be a blessing in disguise. =)

I will blog in 4 hours time. Hahahaha.
2AM! YES, TIME TO HIT MY BED :DDD
I'm sleepy and high. Lala! *hearts.



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.