|
Date : Friday, February 13, 2009
Time : 10:59:00 pm Title : 做不成的爱人变成最好朋友 The days of station games, amazing race, scavenger hunt, ice-breaker & games, house sessions, pfm... Orientation Finale ended off yesterday with a high note. The whole hall was filled with strong atmosphere. The P went high and enthusiastic too, he did Chicken Dance then everyone went into high spirits and got moving to the groove. What a blast. JC always has a good college spirit where everyone do college activities together as one, united. I haven't got the orientation pics though. All good things do come to an end. Now its time to get back to reality & down to work next week... No more freshmen title. Lecture books and tutorials are costing a bomb zzzz.
Thursday ended with OGE2 dining at Kvn Pizza Hut after orientation ended to send May off for Temasek Polytechnic... I will get the photos, soon! I felt so bad about what just happened. Felt so guilty towards him. I didn't mean to behave like as if I have no heart about his good, innocent intentions. I didn't want to, but you think I have a choice? Circumstances made me like that. 你以为我不想有好下场么。我好无奈你知道吗。Given a choice, I would also want to be happy for once. But then certain things are hard to redeem. I'm sorry if I ever hurt your feelings. I know I always do. =X I tried to redeem, but its kind of pointless though... They said that you should follow and chase down what you dream. But if you get lost and lose yourself, what does it really mean? |
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||