Someday We'll Know.
Date : Saturday, February 28, 2009
Time : 10:34:00 pm
Title : I ♥ SP


can the broken pieces ever be ment?


There are some things I've always wanted to say. Ever since last year, I have been thinking about someone who was once close to me. In sec 4 when we came back from Malaysia, things soured. Broke and patch many times over the years. I feel like I have been taken on for a ride. Sometimes I wonder whose right and whose wrong. I shouldn't give in again and again. Many things weren't my fault from the start. Some chose to dump their girl friends despite so many years of knowing each other. You all may not know what are the terrible things some did to me and my friends. If I list them all out this page will take a century to load. There are many things I want blog about, but I can't, because for sure some people will get slaughtered & trouble will brew, & I definitely don't want any relationships/friendships to worsen.

有时, 错过的东西就永远不能得到, 嘴说的话也不能收回. 我很后悔某些事情 我也很怀念我们在一起的日子, 不管是几月, 甚至几年, 我依然想念过去. 我知道有些伤痕很难复原, 有些人能原谅但不能遗忘不好的发生. 对对对, 我当初应该处理冲动, 可是有时, 某种情绪是很难控制的. 人类吗, 都有感情.
经过了有些事, 我才看见真相...事实好难接受.. 我还是想念她们. 如果我的所做所谓造成很大的困扰和怒气太深, 我诚恳的道歉, 并且希望我们能恢复原始
如果每个人有第二次机会就好了..



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.