Someday We'll Know.
Date : Sunday, February 01, 2009
Time : 12:30:00 am
Title : dear class,


Met up with the 4E-15 gang. 9 of us were there in total. Feels like I've re-experienced the good ol' times after all the walking of long distance & gossiping about life. strolled from my secondary school to Serangoon Garden's area, near circus. Three of us hung around for very long n sitted near Coffeebean to talk. The meeting time was 5 PM but when everyone assembled it was like 7 plus PM, the sky has gotten dark. Ate at Sgn Garden's Cafe Cartel (non-Halal!) in the open-air ambience, which is sooo public. hahaha. They said some people became 'gemuk'. Haha.. Seems like those who turned up for the last gathering last Feb didn't turn up while those who didn't turn up for the Feb gathering turned up. My current schoolmate didn't turn up in the end, miss her personal presence!

The gathering was great. Seems like everyone didn't change much on the exterior, but on the inside, we've grown alot, emotionally, mentally & physically. We walked different paths for the past year & though we diverged after we grad. from secondary school, we made it a point to meet at least once a year. teacher will always initiate a gathering. We met many changes in circumstances and environment and experiences, how interesting theres so much variety in our different lives. Sometimes, some events are never to be left out.

One by one left after we're enough of all the chatting. 3 of us took teacher's car. she dropped us off somewhere btwn my ex-school & current school. It was about 10 PM then, we sent our dear friend off for her bus home, while the remaining me & her decided strolled into the 'suburb' of the area. We lepak around, sat in fast-food restaurant & caught up more. We took bus from MS. I reached home before midnight, luckily.

One good thing is I finally get to catch up with roomie. We lepak long enough already, last time we always do that in sec 4, at night. hahahaha. She decided to take the diploma route, after thinking that it wasn't worth pursuing pre-U course anymore. I NEVER discriminate anything in education, but its good that she got what shes interested at. Some people just possess a certain niche that people can see through. I guess, those who seem to have the inclination for something are really those who are inclined for that certain route. Hah. Dear roommate, we'll talk more, soon. I miss my twin!

2 of us talked about me from since the start of secondary school till now, which is many many years back. Just now during dinner, the group still remember the hearsay about me and ******* many many many years back, story dated 2004. Oh I see. No wonder bestie told me something linked to it before. What a freaking shock I got. Some things just can't be erased off, once an impression is cast, it may be embedded in people's mind forever.

She told me about what she felt when she founded out that we shared the same birthday, then, we were in the old SGS campus. Some of us had to gradually grow to like some people, & became better friends. At times, people do need some time to warm up to one another.

On education? I did admire those who studied Poly (even if it was for the sake of studying Poly) or even those who study on the alternative routes in education, i.e other than pre-U and tertiary. IF I could, I have always wanted to apply Temasek Polytechnic, but the education in this country is so cutthroat &%$#@. Wanting to go poly and whether having the ability to enter Poly or not is two different things.

Why do some choose to fake their posting status? I'm definately not the sort who will go around jeering or being sarcastic at people when they didn't get their top choice when it comes to school/course application, also neither expressing/indicating any bad meaning. Not like I will go around spreading faulty stuff about people. Can't lie around for people will know the facts someday okay. A little inaccuracy sometimes point out tons of explainations. But there are means to find out things. Don't lie unless you think people will never find out the truth. :) Not that i'm pint-pointing, but anyone prone for such matters will find this disturbing.

Found out some not-so-good stuff from twinnie. my my.
I know I'm preachy. But thats the way I am.



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.