|
Date : Saturday, February 07, 2009
Time : 9:16:00 pm Title : 终于和你相约.. =P I finally met up w my friend.......
At last, I fixed a date to go out with Joey Yap, which is today! Time fly so fast that it seems that the last time I met her was 1 year ago though I bumped into her at MSQ last december! (: Meeting point was at AMK Hub. We went down to our formal workplace to take a look... Had pepper lunch for lunch! :D okayyy we had a good chat over lunch & we decided take a walk around AMK Central..... Amanda Ho Shi Min who was supposed to join us but at a later time hasn't turned up yet, she was supposingly to be in her former school for band prac, but turns out she was still at home sleeping on her comfy bed.. ZZZ -_-. Both of us went to sit somewhr.. hehehe. I pulled her hoodie over her head when she was talking to her bf on the phone. :D Both of us sat around at the playground near Jubilee & later on we went to meet Joey's bf, afterwhich we all went to the hawker centre to find Joey's mum. Her mum insisted us on giving us a treat to eat despite us being very full, thats nice of her. :) Finally at 2 plus, Shi min came (zzz)... Supposedly Joey had to go Sengkang with her mummy.. in the end she went off herself for some reason, so only me, her mum and shi min took the bus 159 to Sengkang. Shi min & I toured Compass Point & did some minor shopping... :D We parted at 5 plus. Shi Min took bus back to AMK, while I took MRT train to Hougang because its easier for me to go home from the interchange there. ![]() final session, she wanted to go the toilet to try out her hair band.. =P ![]() I wanted to buy food at Hougang Mall :P but didn't felt like walking...... I had a meaningful day with u girls today! Muacks :D Those pointed heels has resulted in my clawed small toes. Looks like its decomposing, pathetic. boohoo. I'm waiting for them to send me photos!! :-) |
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||