Someday We'll Know.
Date : Sunday, February 01, 2009
Time : 2:27:00 pm
Title : intricacies


Some things are hard to fathom, some are difficult to gauge. Our r/s went into the doldrums some time quite recently, perhaps there were too much disagreements and misunderstandings. Somehow, things weren't right some weeks ago, the bond became unstable & some hopes just wrecked. As days passed, I see the reverse side of whats going on. Though uncertain of what caused the sudden change in behaviours and attitudes (there were fluctuations), I know my conscience is pretty clear. When I say 'pretty clear', I mean, I do have flaws on how I handle things too. I know I'm in the wrong sometimes, maybe its my attitude like what most people said, but no one is perfect.

I know my (some) actions or words that comes out from me caused uncontentment which has resulted in quite a number of upset individuals to write it in their blogs. Come to think of it, sometimes it is based on how people choose to interpret things & how well they really understand us.

Perhaps some of the things I do that I think is right may be perceive as a 'offence'/'crime' towards you. But you must know that different people are different and every individual has different approaches to life. Its a bit disappointing that you choose to have a different mindset. Why should I think that I'm always in the wrong & should bear the blame. WHAT IN THIS WORLD HAVE I DONE WRONG? When did I go wrong? As long as I know my conscience, theres no valid reason I should be in the guilt for most things.

I've understood many parables since JC; Life is a journey. We gain some people along the way, we lose some too. Some people just had to end the journey earlier & leave us alone. Some things are just not worth to be pursued. Sometimes, I think I deserve better. But there's no point persisting.

However, there are some special people in my life which I will never ever forget, no matter what happpens between us & how we lose each other down the road, go missing & then eventually lose contact. Those people have impacted my life so greatly, how could I not remember them. ^^ I do not deny the fact that shit happens at junctures, but then we can still keep the good memories. I promise some people will always have a special spot in my heart.

I'm not a Saint, but I'm not on the other extreme too. Whatever I do, I've done my best and at the end of the day, it takes two hands to clap. If it doesn't work out, then too bad. Theres so much more to life & its just some people's loss if they choose to give up on certain relationships.




  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.