|
Date : Monday, February 16, 2009
Time : 9:29:00 pm Title : Huahua in wonderland ![]() To dream that you are on holiday, represents a need for a break or time for rest. You are expressing a wish to escape from your responsibilities. Depending on the activities related to the holiday, the dream may also indicate family issues, personal attitudes or some difficulty. To see a hotel in your dream, signifies a new state of mind or a shift in personal identity. You are undergoing some sort of transition and need to move away from your old habits and old way of thinking. You need to temporarily escape from your daily life. Alternatively, the dream may imply a loss in your personal identity. After the SRGCE Vietnam trip last December, I had 2 dreams, some nightmare. supposingly its the post-effects of the trip. The Fansipan Express reminds me of Hogwarts Express, if you watch the Harry Potter series.... Subsequently, I had another dream, totally different context, but kind of linked to the bumpy train ride dream. My dreams are all interlinked. Thinking about Life Sciences in University, the only life science course I'm eligible for in Uni is only Biomedical Science & Chinese Med. Actually, I begun to realise the wonders of Biomedical Science. Ha ha. Continuing, I have been having occassional dreams about someone. There is a connection! somehow.... Each time I wake up, I spend minutes in bed pondering over it and then I recorded it down... & when I wake up a few minutes later than usual, I may end up being late for the bus if I drag too long at home (yea, my fault -.-) Gah, bus 165 didn't turn up, neither did bus 74! I THOUGHT BUS 74 HAVE A PRETTY GOOD FREQUENCY? Irritatingly, theres no cab on the road to be seen this morning...... :( I don't want to be on the Early Bird Programme. -_- Some things that I'm guilty of, they are haunting me in my sleep. Tell me its not a bad sign. |
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||