|
Date : Sunday, March 01, 2009
Time : 8:00:00 am Title : have you ever? are you lost?Most of the time, I think that first impressions do matter and we should treat people right and be on good terms with them. Its better to have one more friend than an enemy. Don't think that the people you meet now won't make it to your future and that they will only be in your life for a certain period of time because, sometimes they may end up being with you in a later part of ur life. Or, the people you least/never expect become quite a significant part in a later part of ur life. Examples, The person you cant see eye to eye with ends up being your classmate in high school. A colleague you met during your vacation job becomes your classmate in high school. Someone you had a tiff with on the streetsends up being your supervisor, or maybe teacher or worse still, mother-in-law? Your crush ended up in the same JC as you? The hot guy you see on the streets becomes your new neighbour? Your besties' friend whom you do not know become your good friend someday? The teacher you got into trouble with on day 1 of school becomes your tutor? The shy girl who sits alone during bridging lecture in orientation end up becoming your close friend? the boy you bumped into by accident becomes your eyecandy? the person whom you have a bad first impression on ended up became a important part of ur friendship circle? If I said all the examples out it will take forever for my blog to load. By experience, I can tell you that you will never know who you will end up with in your future. Maybe providence plan things pretty well. Its better to give acquintances good impressions about you now. You'll never know if... the person in your chem tutorial class end up being your study mate in University? the irritating person you see during orientation ended up being your project mate? :O the teacher who don't look friendly becomes your form teacher? your long lost friend becomes your sister-in-law? :O the old lady whom you give up your seat to on the train is your future mother-in-law? haha the girl who always disturb/bully/irritate you become your BFF! & the list goes on. Fr my personal experiences, the boy who is in the same kindergarden as me became my classmate in secondrary school, the girl who I've known since 4 years old ended up in the same JC as me and is currently repeating, the girl who have been in the same class with me throughout my 4 years in SGS ended up being in the same institute for PAE, and we both travel together to school every morning, the people who have something against me in the past ended up being good friends with me when we turned older the irritating girl who kacau me since beginning of sec 1 became my BFF for 5 years already. (now she still kacau people!) the teacher whom I found that I like in sec 1 after one class was held by her, she became one 'monster' tutor of mine in upper sec, but thats what I love about her the popular joker ended up being my classmate, a colleague of mine became my PW groupmate, a nice and sweet gal I've met in sec 3 surprisingly ended up in my school this year, the prefect whom I kacau for 2 years, whom I thought I would never meet her once we graduate from secondary school, became my BFF in JC. the girl whom I never talk to last time became one of my close friends in JC. the boy whom my besties laugh/mock/tease at last time (I seriously don't know whats their problem, so bad -_-) became my good friend in JC too. my classmates of 3 years in SGS became one of my closest confidates in JC though we dont talk much the people whom I never never expected in my life became one, close, bonded SGS alumni clique in SRJC. My PE teacher became one of the teachers who went on the same school trip as me the bus132- partner of mine ended up going on the same trip as me, the girl whom I least expected to become friends with ended up being my roommate a girl in my OG this year turned out to share the same religious connections as me a girl whom I met last year has a brother who turns out to know my brother, too and her parents know my parents the mother of one schoolmate I've never seen before becamee my dad's business associate A guy I met online last year became someone whom I can click well with on MSN and subsequently, we clicked very well in school too the people whom I've never expected to be mine ended up being mine xoxo the list drags on. I hope your browser didn't lag. See, life is so full of unexpected moments and things. Providence is doing something up there... So, be nice, be polite to whoever you meet because you will never know who are the ones who come into your life for a reason, who are the ones who will come into your life for a season and who are the ones who will be in your life for a lifetime. Who knows, the girl who is in ur PE class becomes ur future-in-law, ur ex-teacher becomes your future-in-law, ur ex-schoolmate becomes your significant other, or, 30 years down the road your daughter's best friend in school turn out to be your once-best friend's daughter? or 30 years later your ex-geography tutor end up teaching your daughter.... or maybe ur friend who swear that she ain't gonna marry and give birth end up being the first to do so in ur clique! maybe your son's father-in-law turned out to be your ex-boyfriend? :X or the shy, quiet n soft girl in ur sec sch class turned out to be the principal of some school 30 years later! maybe, the notorious bad boy in sec sch turned out to be a lawyer? YAY! I think you can watch out for me 10, 20, 30 years down the road. :P Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. Hopefully, memories bring comfort. ^^ Its his birthday today. |
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||