Someday We'll Know.
Date : Thursday, April 30, 2009
Time : 10:06:00 pm
Title : Possible?


Seven more days to syf central judging! Its a public holiday tomorrow, there is supposed to be band practice (like wth we still have to come back on public holiday to practice because other performing arts groups are doing that), but it got cancelled the last minute. YAY, one spare day to study! Its hard to find time to study with band prac everyday. Crazy ah. Theres a GP test for the whole cohort this Sat, but band members are excused and so we have to do makeup test on Friday.. so more time is required. -_- With additional extra intense pracs, consultations, extra lessons all sacrificed, which means more make up to do. Fail tests and quizzes, more make up. Call us try not to fail, but with so many hours on the CCA, so tiring ya. Luckily my grades are not that bad. All I want to do when I go home is sleep. :D

I can't wait to get over it. Heard that during the JC2 forum just now, someone raised an issue to the P, to give us 5 days for study leave instead of 2. He said No. Then that student compromised by lessening the no of days, also cannot. The P said if either SR Choir or Band get a Gold medal, he will consider it.

When is 2 days of study leave enough? I'm going nuts now you know.
Sometimes I kind of ponder, why in the world did I join a Performing Arts CCA. Groups under Clubs and Societies also not bad right? Hehe.

I hope miracles happen!



In school, I have no sources of emotional outlet, no supply of punching bag, no venting machine to vent whatever I want to. Things started to dawn on me, one after another. I know I can't rely on advisor friends forever, because there are many things in life we have to face ourselves. When we meet problems, we must solve our own problem! Can't possibly go emoing and crying to girlfriends all the time. Too much of it irks people. Even if it doesn't irk them, you will feel bad to keep going to them. We can't bother the same people all the time. But, sometimes I wish I have a 24/7 source of humans I can rant to comfortably. Its bad for the heart to suppress troubles. (:

In JC, the many many friends in your life give up the A Level Route for all the nice, good reasons you can think of. Must be realistic and practical, must do what I like, I found my true calling, I realised what I truly want after one year, I don't like JC, I can't take it anymore, I think other routes are more suited for me... All the stories... you name it. One by one, they move out and drift away. Like the breeze, you will never know when they will come back again. I check out the Poly lives of my friends everywhere, most seem to be fitting in and doing pretty well so far. I wish I could steal sneak previews of their current lives.........

I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. Things keep going up and down.

Everyone has problems now. Shucks!



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.