|
Date : Monday, April 13, 2009
Time : 6:46:00 pm Title : Watch me shine I still remember I started on this new blog when I just completed my A Level MT and PW exams last November. My posts during that whole month were mainly all about social and my then-current school commitments. Scrolling down the Nov. archive, I see posts and rants mostly about my pre-Vietnam trip activities and beautiful days spent with girlfriends. All these activities certainly had one great impact on me. I remember that times where I LOVED to upload photos on blogger & that period of time was one of the greatest days you could have. See, the pre-excitement of flying away faraway on a new adventure...
Waheeda and I were inseparable. We were the bestest of the besties. Its like, she is always etched in me. Whenever I go, somehow I talk about good things of her. Things just become harder after that incident. No one wanted it to happen. Its really difficult for things to ever be the same again because some scars that brings ugly memories will always remain. Plus, we are in different I used to be able to tell her everything so openly, SMSing her freely, but after all that happened, we just became crammed up. Its just so difficult to initiate talking sometimes. No one could take ur place. I thought we knew each other inside out, but after that incident, maybe we don't really understand each other much. But I did learn a lot from whatever that happened & from there I moved on and realise much, more things. So it wasn't really that bad in some sense. Memories just flowed back, 2008 was a great year in a sense that we found each other. Supposedly, the years ahead were to stay the same or even greater, our friendship could continue blooming, we had many plans..... Wawa, remember this sweet letter u wrote me saying you would bring me to a grand hotel to eat dinner with cherie on my birthday? Thats so cute.. I still dream of her sometimes and will ponder over it for moments after awaking. Deep deep down, I've always wanted to restore to what we were once like. There are many personal thoughts in me, most which I do not want to share. Now, I developed certain phobias but life still go on. Perhaps some things are by fate's will. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise. 'No matter how we may drift apart over the month and years, I will still love my college bf to bits and pieces plus truckloads. ' Took this sentence from one of my past entries and the words are still valid now. I still love you, girl. If you encounter gloomy days or downs in Poly and need someone to turn to, don't worry I'll always be here for you to lend a listening ear and support. I promise. Hope you have lots of fun in orientation, adapt quickly and cope well in Poly! Love, loved and will always love you. huahua |
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||