|
Date : Friday, May 29, 2009
Time : 11:00:00 pm Title : Chemical Bondings The post date is set on 29 May 11 PM, but it was actually posted on 30 May. Altered the date because the events happened on 29 May.
DISCLAIMER: I'm going to say something about 'race'. Yes, race as in the ethnic group. It is NOT meant to incite racism. If you are the sensitive kind who easily misinterpret things, then this disclaimer is for you so please... be automatic, don't read/practise self-regulation. Singapore is a multiracial society. The people live in harmony with the many races here. Certain content is censored in the media to avoid upsetting the delicate multi-racial society in Singapore. On the exterior, we are tolerant towards the different races and live in peace. BUT, Who says racism DOESN'T EXIST in Singapore? Banning racism doesn't mean there's no racism in Singapore. There are people who still hold racial notions, racial stereotypes and discriminations. Random: Remember the time where someone said something racist and you burst out laughing for no absolute reason? Does this scenario sound familiar to you? This is random random random. I have a question about 'race' to ask.. Never mind later some people think I'm being a racist blogger/insensitive which is not even the case. If you want to know what question then ask me personally. I have things to say here, but its better not to say it.... ironic huh. -__- On friday went to do Quality of Teaching Survey, the school screwed up the timing between year 1s and year 2s. Turns out that on the morning itself, the school mass message the year 1 students that there is a typo in morning. No wonder. I was wondering, how can they accomodate the whole cohort in one lecture hall? -___- They never give proper timing, can't blame students for being latecomers right. =X Went to settle my chemistry filing and had 2 hours Econs lecture in the afternoon. Went home after that to get ready to go to chris' place for Vietnam BBQ gathering. Took bus 76 there. ![]() Not all turned up this time. Seems like more people didn't turn up in this gathering #2 :( Teachers didn't turn up! Nvm, it was still fun.. :P Chatted with the people. Caught up with them... So much food... Sadly, I don't eat seafood. they called this the 'oreo fish'. :X![]() Some of them threw BBQ sticks around and one of them managed to land the stick penetrating into the leaf. Can you spot the penetrated leaf? Power. :SThe guys played 'Spin' on the playground and were very hazardous, as usual. getting dizzy already... :(![]() ![]() one whole group ended up looking like drunkards lying dead on the floor after they were dizzy. Lol. Don't have tt pic here. Kept 'bugging' the poly people about poly lifestyle bla bla bla. I asked questions like a journalist interviewing someone. Suddenly one of them said, 'So Huazhen, you want to go Poly?' I replied 'No... next year la.' The guy's eyes open BIG BIG and said, Are U crazy? U want to waste your life away? ____________________________________________________________ I'm so weird. But I will go all out to attain my goals.... WHAT IS MINE WILL BE MINE. MUAHAHAHAHA. Go Poly also good what hor. Can reunite with my friends, by a twist of fate. We'll see heaven's will. I see friends who enter poly and reunite with their old flames. I SHALL WAIT FOR A FEW MORE YEARS, IN UNIVERSITY OK... :P Reached home at 0005. I'm dating my holiday homework and E assignments soon! |
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||