Someday We'll Know.
Date : Sunday, May 31, 2009
Time : 10:02:00 am
Title : NATM2


MyHotComments.com

I know I sound indignant in the previous post.. Not that I'm pintpointing any specific group of people.. but there are people who are just.......... wthwtf. :/



Meeting up with S5 clique later! :DMyHotComments.com





{Updated 10:06 PM)
Went out with Wayne, Qihui, Cheryl. Mindy did not turn out because she had swollen eyes and Emo.... went MIA cos he overslept. HAHA I wonder why some people can sleep for more than 12 hours. Ate at Pastamania. I miss Pastamania, yum. I'm happy!








Planned to watch Night at the Museum 2 at Vivocity GV. But but, the cinema queue was very long, tix were selling fast and they are left with front row seats for most shows! So we went online to book ticket to watch NATM2 at Plaza Singapura GV instead.

The movie not bad, so much action-packed and adventure. Got the adrenaline feel! wooo.. The whole audience went laughing at laughing at certain scenes.... The things in the museum come alive at night and goes back to become displays when dawn strikes. They come alive at night like Night Safari... reminds me of my 5 Jan 2009 post. Anyone interested to read that post? Go read my archives. HEHE. Its about my own animal safari at Ikea. I thought that was funny.....


If only I could jump into an old picture and go back to time and hide! Ha ha.

I want adventure...

&, this monster appeared in the movie! Everyone laughed!

Cute lah the movie... ^^

I hope those evil ones will get what they deserve and the good ones will come to a good end! WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. Mark my golden words okay!


Theres this event going on at PS... took the pic from Level 2. HEHE


Saw lanyards, but decided to go AMK Mini Toons to buy them. Nice also. :)
Decided to call it a day at 7.30 PM. Went home and ate dinner.

July then I can apply for GIRO again for my EzLink Card. Now holidays, no more concession for June, my balance is running low, must top up manually.. :(
July till the end of this year? Got concession again! :)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.