|
Date : Thursday, May 21, 2009
Time : 10:08:00 pm Title : Post-Exam war My exams are over, time for teachers to get real busy with scripts! 44% of my Maths marks flew out of the window. Not going back to school until Friday. Planned and planning my post-exam activities! :D Going for a haircut soon. The climax of gossip Why do girls gossip? I believe at some point of time, we gossip when we are unaware and do not even know it. Perhaps you and your female friends disliked someone and discuss about that person behind his/her back. Or perhaps you and your girlfriends yek on the phone non-stop about some things to release stress. Perhaps it was just sheer fun and human nature. Its not bitchy to gossip, but sometimes things do get out of hand and becomes a major source of irritant. Therefore in some cases, gossip may not be good. Well, gossip is an art! Don't look at me this way. Its not like you have never gossiped before. Aiyo. Below is a segment of a chat log I had with a female friend of mine. MSN nickname is censored to protect identities. Conversation between someone and me. Permission has been obtained from the other party to put this up.
(8:39 PM) : (8:40 PM) : (8:40 PM) : (8:41 PM) : (8:42 PM) : Okay. I better stop this here before I get into trouble. I've got evidence, though its not in black and white, but its enough to prove it. But, whats the point even if I have proof? She won't believe me as well... like I said in one of my posts, (.................................) Some things are really beyond my control. Not on board I shouldn't even be too helpful or nice from the start. This is making huahua miserable. Just let it be? Or pursue the matter?
|
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||