|
Date : Saturday, June 20, 2009
Time : 12:02:00 am Title : pretty mummy Dawn breaks.
I will dedicate a post to: Serene Chan S.L!! She turns a year older today on 20 June. Oh well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY! We are kinda long lost friends. I knew Xiao Dan way back then in Primary School and during then, the virtual game Neopets was quite 'on' then. Both of us played Neopets and I got to Xiao Dan's cousin, Serene through Neopets too! I started sending her Neomails if I'm not wrong and from there we corresponded. I was P5, she was P6 then. Haha. I still remember the neopets username... zzzz. Think the messages are still there if I log into Neopets nowBoth of us started talking on MSN some time later. Xiao Dan had birthday parties every year when we were younger.... During my P6 to Secondary 2 years, she would throw a party at her house for that 3 years! We live very near to each other by the way. Lol. So every year during XD's parties, all her friends will come, and of cos her cousin Serene will come also. At her birthday party, all the girls there had fun in XD's room yo! All those girls' stuff..... I still remember those silly times. :X Serene and me get along very well. hehehehe. Can say we are so fated to be friends....... It has been so many years since we knew each other! Last time Friendster was very 'in' too, we also exchanged testimonials. Okay let me fast forward to recent years. I am a constant reader on her blog! Till when I was in JC1 last year, for many reasons I had busy lives and didn't read her blog for like 8-9 months? Till last December when I FINALLY went her blog, I noticed so many changes in her life. And from then on, we started contacting again. No photos in this post because we never took photos before... Not even when we were younger. The last time we met was in 2005? Too bad you moved house, no more at the Telok Blangah area. Cos I do frequent the Harbour Front area when I attend my Soka activities. Last time you told me, if I am at Vivo, I can call you. But now, you don't frequent Vivo that often alrd right? Nevertheless, we are still good friends! Hope we stay like that years down the road! & I want to see your girl girl leh....... when when? :D So anyone still wants to play Neopets? Hee!!! Love the birthday girl! < 3 |
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||