Someday We'll Know.
Date : Thursday, July 09, 2009
Time : 10:28:00 pm
Title : Happy Birthday Huahua.



Cheers to me being of legal age today.

The day was pretty alright, not that boring, not that horrible.

I'll talk about the highlights on my birthday.

In the morning during decentralising for temp taking our Civics Tutor told us our classmate, Qian You who have been MIA from school since last monday when we gotten back our exam grades (thats MIA for 10 days) decided to withdraw from school. Given only a few hours, we thought of something for a farewell gift, our CT provide us the materials.

We each had mini individual cards to write on and then we pasted them on a big big vanguard paper. During GP class we rushed out the work as he was reaching school already (to do withdrawal procedures). At 12 PM during our lunch break our class spent the time at the canteen with his presence.

After lunch Qy attended the afternoon lessons with us. Last period, we had chem classes by our CT, miss tan but she felt that she couldn't conduct tutorials in such a circumstance where a withdrawed student was leaving on the day itself yet hes spending the time with the class. So she decided to do something else.

Marcus suggested we go eat Selegie Bean Curd (tao huey) at the stall near SR! So off we went. Ms Tan even cancelled her afternoon classes for our class' sake because its qy last time. history!!

SRJC's location quite good, nearby got so much good food, like Selegie Bean Curd, Punggol Nasi Lemak, Durians and many more. Plus, we can walk to Kovan Heartland Mall. Hahahaha.

The Selegie beancurd not bad. Mr Gan came along too!



The class sang birthday song for me. After that we took class pic.

Hope QY's journey in SIM will be a fruitful one. :)

The class dispersed after the taohuey gathering.. some had to go back to school for project. I went home and went to AMK hub after that.

I bought a mini cake from BreadTalk for myself to make a wish and for indulgence.

You know what? I went to the Betting Outlet to buy 4D and the aunty didn't even look at my face. Humpf. I noticed she don't look at her customers. Later the customers under 18 how? Everytime she serve customers she just take the slips and let the ticket be generated from the comp. She must have eye contact leh... :/



My Mum bought pandan kaya cake from Bengawan Solo for me. Don't underestimate the cake's weight! Its very heavy.... because the darker green layers are jelly...


my phone 8 MP camera not bad hor. hehe.



I bought this plush from mini toons because the person said if I topup to $15 I can get a free paper fan. The fan damn cute! haha. So I chose this plush to top up.


Guess what animal doll is this?


Its a pig plush! I call it a pig doll also. Haha. Its so puffy yet super cuddly!

猪娃娃 ! oink

yz made this beautiful slip of present for me! Thank you darling!





I guess the day wasn't that bad.

thanks to those for the wishes.




  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.