|
Date : Saturday, July 25, 2009
Time : 6:08:00 pm Title : teacher's last day, haunted & band farwell for JC2s 24 July 2009 Friday
Today is the day of Mr Gan's last day in SRJC. He has to go back to NIE to study. Hope he finds success!Joyce came back to SRJC today because The Podium is holding Haunted, a activity for students and teachers to take a walk in to the Haunted House. Purpose is to raise funds for the college from the tickets sold. Jo invited us...she bought us the 6.30-7.00 PM tix. Joyce came at 2 plus and I went to a classroom to look for them after my lessons ended. We took many photos and I'm waiting for them to send me the photos. Later on, Jo went for CCA while Joyce and I went to Kovan for lunch. My CCA today was held at Coasta sands chalet tonight for the JC2 farewell, suppose to go there right after school but nvm, Haunted excused me, thus I can go there later. :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Thats how Haunted looks like before we went in. Rebecca, Joyce and I went in as a group od 3. Compared to last year, Haunted was last scarier, partly because I know who some of the 'ghosts' really are. The layout of the room was still the same (maze-like form), but we came to this narrow path and there were 'ghost bumps' from both sides trying to physically harass us. We all scrambled/ran/hurried/chiong through the narrow path and I had a heavy fall while trying to run ACROSS to the other end because I'm scared of the path. PAIN. The narrow road the only thing I'm scared of the most! Luckily I never get any injuries from the fall. :D 'Things' were popping out here and there trying to disturb us and we got spooked. Haunted was fun. :D the $3 spent for the tix bought in bulk was worth for a cheap thrill. After the prize prensentation and farewell speech, JC1s could go home. Took a lift on QX's parents' car because we live quite near... haha. Reached home before midnight. |
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||