Someday We'll Know.
Date : Thursday, October 01, 2009
Time : 2:52:00 pm
Title : halfway to the end of exams,


When it comes to the war, even true friends will kill each other on the battlefield. I guess.

The time period to surrender old ezlink cards was already up already. It was the deadline yesterday. But damn the pp, why do some have to put off till the last minute to exchange their cards or even still not know about the card replacement exercise. In the end, the rush to replace cards cause queues to clog up at ticket kiosks at interchanges and MRT stations. Wanted to buy my concession for unlimited bus rides just now, but, the queue at the MRT's ticketing office was so long, same goes for the interchange. ZZZZZ. my concession is due today. :( zzzzzzzzzzzzz next time dont delay replacing ur cards. See, now they have to extend the deadline for card replacement and it causes so much inconvenience to others who want to use other ticketing services. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Two more papers, I'll be freed for temporary. I'm gonna go on intensive mugging again for the next few days. I can't wait for next Tuesday!

I want this I want that I want so many things but some things are desirable yet unattainable. Lust lust lust to hell with the lusts hahahaha. thrpy, you seems so far from me. :(

I wanted to kill the roach but dare not.

Mmmmmmm food is yum :P. But I shall not spend so much on food. need to get rid of some calories inside me. zZ heheheheeeeeee ok bye!



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.