Someday We'll Know.
Date : Saturday, November 07, 2009
Time : 11:10:00 pm
Title : G Love


Green is the new pink!


the many ways of loving jiffs!

(11:03 PM) (jiffs):
lol....important thing is

(11:03 PM) huahua:
important thing is..?

(11:03 PM) (jiffs):
he must read it, and his feelings abt it
the rest of us is....not important



I love jiffs because she enlightens me like a Friendship Buddha. She corrects me, tells me how to spell words I can't spell, removes my nail polish for me patiently, doesn't seem to get angry with peeves, the list goes on... I may be mean sometimes in a cheeky way, but I have my own ways of loving my friends okay!

okay, I love you!




Sigh. You people know what? No matter what grudges I bear, what hatred exists, how bad I am or how superficial some things seem to be, it really pains my heart to see my friends not being able to be in Year 2 next year (or risk not being able to). I wish we could be studying together like what we did this year..or the previous year (2008). I shared some blues and my thoughts on the above sentences with pikks today, she said no matter where we go in life we'll have to go our own paths.. I said something sensible in respond; I said 'each of us have a different path to go in life, but no matter where we go we'll take a bit of each other with us.' Here comes all the religious enlightenments. Hehe. Thanks pikks for chatting with me for the upteenth time. To those taking A's next week, I hope you have the wisdom to tackle the papers and excel! I'll be praying. :D

Kk I shall not take people for granted, but cherish them.

Still, I miss you.


Shall get to bed now. Departing for Malaysia tomorrow early in the morning (normal school hours). Will be back on the same day in the evening. Love live to shopping!




nice? Show you more pics next time then. xD



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.