|
Date : Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Time : 11:00:00 pm Title : more than I can take So I went back to school after 10 over days. Miss being with J in band. We played a new score!
Supplementary lessons are starting soon! Aww.. Don't we just look forward to Year 2? Perhaps some of us may say yes, some of us may say no, to me I'm somehow anticipating it, like always haha. Years back I was looking forward for the transition from Sec 3 to Sec 4 as well. Only this time, the schoolwork is at advanced level, thats why they call it 'A Level'. Speaking about going JC2, I have to fulfill my year-end resolutions! And there's still a long way to go. Its time I be more productive over the holidays. Ooooh I think the brand Casio is cool. the G-shock technology is fascinating...... the baby-G designs are just so appealing with the 'starry collection'. I love glitters I love jewels I love blingsxz blingsxz! They remind me of the stars in Vietnam when we were in the mountains. The sky is simply filled with stars! Our cameras couldn't capture the pretty sky, somehow. I looked at the stars and wished my friends are never far. ooooh ya I love Canon too! Ok the designs and colours are eyecatching. I'm so in love with hoodies. I need to save up for Christmas-sy.. Saving up now! Hmm at least I have a hot pink hoodie and a white sweater. hehe. Its okay if I can't find another suitable hoodie. Tried playing the piano. Not bad ah, got future in music! :D there are many things I want to learn before complete adulthood. I regretted not learning piano during my kiddy years. I must admit, I can't sightread well. zzz. Regretted not learning swimming as well. I want to learn cantonese..I like cantonese.. I think people who can speak that dialect are so cool. *tee-hee*, perhaps you may not know why! hmm i'm doing okay at learning it! Next time I'll teach you. :D Jade, do you want to learn piano together with me? *hehehe* I love studies I love friends I love music I love elephants I love elephant I love the environment I love bling bling! So many things I love. =) There are many things I regret in my life but how can one actually turn back time? Yes J--, I miss your presence every night! |
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||