Someday We'll Know.
Date : Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Time : 11:32:00 pm
Title : Muzyka jest dla życia


My band commitments ended 2 days ago and I'm already missing them. Its a short journey but seems long. My Band Festival and Concert was awesome. JC & Poly Band Festival this year was held in collabaration with Nadarzyn Band from Poland. They're great, everything there is great. Made friends with Singapore kids and Polish. The Singapore kids are the band members from other Colleges and Polys. The 5 day programme was tiring but worth it.. the first 4 days we had the festival at NIE where we practised.. The Polish people came in on Day 3! They were splitted among the 3 bands at the Festival.

The Polish had a shorter schedule compared to us and we didnt really get to interact with them compared to the Singapore bandmates...... but still we had ample time with them. :D The concert day, my band was the first band. I watched the Concert Live from the highest view of the Circle seats after the interval..watched Honour band and the Poland band.. I love the performance by the latter. Awesome and fantastic.. and great view from the circle seats!

Friends can be really fun at times when they are by your side! The Temporary Liberation is ending soon. Thinking about it makes my me saddened and my heart ache.

I think I'm on a small movie spree now. I'm more of a good girl now because I can't remember when was the last time I bought clothes.... Did bought things but not clothes. :D muahahahaha... I may not have paid for them but my heart aches $.$ Oh movies! So many good movies to watch this festive period.. Watched Avatar (digital) yesterday and Christmas Carol (digital) today.. Avatar has special effects, sigh didn't watch the 3D version. But still, nice graphics. Hehe. I love Christmas Carol! Ok, its kind of late to watch it now but luckily I managed to catch the show before it stops showing in cinema before X'mas. There were disturbing scenes here and there with scary sound effects but the show is so funny hahaahahahahahaha! I'm so amused. Mr Scrooge is so cute with his crazy bonker antics hehehehe!! Joy to the world, the Lord is come! I wish I could watch the 3D versions of the movies.... it will be so visually real and I so want to reach out for the snow and Christmas tree.

Been an awesome week with X'mas dinner coming up:D

I feel like striving for sales on 26 Dec but I can only do it with my eyes. Needa save up.


Okay, heres the sneak preview of JCPBF'09 photos. Look at my Facebook profile for more pics! I don't let u see everything here :P

at NIE campus


90% of pics were taken on the Concert day itself, so here you go.











Esplanade has glamorous dressing rooms.. they have spacious restrooms/bathrooms in the dressing rooms too!
it feels so like Stardom :D


















SRJCSB group photos








Arnold Band trombonists

with the Arnold Polish trombonists too!









my 'fan club' came also... hahaha.. love you all!







Friends Forever:D

ok let me sleep.




  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.