|
Date : Wednesday, December 09, 2009
Time : 10:20:00 pm Title : Purple Line Journey Today was my virgin time going to City Square Mall, the first eco mall in Singapore. Its similar to our heartland malls and neighbourhood hubs. Good time to catch up, I would say. Theres an incident I'm not happy with and I want to rant here (rahh, I need facial soon)! There was this cleaner at the entrance of the mall whom P and I were unhappy with. It rained today on our way to the mall and we had to cross the road and walk a bit when we came out of Farrer Park Station in order to get to the mall. When we entered the mall with our drenched umbrellas this (female) cleaner standing at the entrance was fiercely shouting 'Hello, Hello, Hello!!' (as if she want to pick a fight). She didn't seem to be calling P and me. However I turned back once more and realised she was calling us. She was signalling to us that there are plastic bags at the entrance to contain our wet umbrellas and wanted us to take it. Yeowsiu (good gracious), she really has no ettiquette and sound so uncivilised. She sounded as if its an serious offence not to take the plastic bags to put our wet umbrellas. Its not what she said, but the way she said it. In other words, her approach. When we went outside the entrance to take the long slender plastic bags P was like (losing patience) 'Can't we just put it in our bag'. Haha here comes her fuming state.
As we went past the entrance and past the lady cleaner, she stared at us until her eyes could pop out anytime (Go watch the HK movie 'My Left Eye Sees Ghost' and you'll get the picture HAHA!). She also had that lousy temper/tone when the other visitors failed to take the plastic bags and let their wet umbrellas drip in the mall. Not only my friend was pissed with her attitude problem-ish tone, so was I. Can't she say it nicely with grace politely? Do you need to fucking shout as if we owe you an astronomical sum of money/we stepped on your tail? Oh yea I forgot that the fact we let our wet umbrellas drip inside the mall means that we stepped on your tail because you would then have to spend time mopping up the floor, so that disturbs you. Oooh, we are sorry for that but you should be more sorry for talking to visitors in such a manner. (Insert your own dialect). P was fuming mad for quite some time that all she wanted is to find some Customer Service Counter/Platform to lodge a complaint against that cleaner. Haha, classic case of people belonging to same community unhappy with one another! :D We couldn't find any customer service area so I suggested she write in/email them/lodge the complaint through any internet means she can find. P told me she went to the mall's website but it was down or something, maybe because its a new mall and some things may not have been fully ready to be utilised. I hope customer service and the website is ready. P was cursing at the cleaner and ranting nonstop like an grudgy old lady. :P (right now) haha you know what! The website is working and theres a link to provide feedback! Shall tell P later! In the meantime, this post is can voice our anger and unhappiness. Btw I was at the new mall's NTUC Fairprice Supermarket, we walked past this old granny who was wheeling a baby in a pram and bringing a toddler along. I was walking right at the front and I saw how cute the toddler was and so I kind of waved to the toddler. The granny then talk to her grandchild and I heard her referring me as 'Aunty', instead of 'Jiejie'. Possibility number one is theres something wrong with her eyesight, 2) being she can't tell the differencee between a young lady and a matured women 3) I dressed up so maybe I look older than my age (but even if Im 20+, I'm still young what..zzz) 4) I NEED FACIAL! :D shouldn't get angry so much.... if not wrinkles will appear and 'railway lines' will pop up. I need to maintain my good facial complexion. I should learn how to simmer and be peaceful! *weeee* I have wonderful skin condition and I'm so not going to let some losers/grudgy people change that. Hee. Christmas shopping feels so fun. *Love* But I hate to spend money. :P |
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||