|
Date : Sunday, March 21, 2010
Time : 10:36:00 pm Title : Green line stroll. The National Lib's study lounge is always fully occupied all the time. Irritating. The balcony outside the lounge is a good spot too, if you don't mind the hard flooring and maybe the cold.
I played at some LAN Cafe today. Stupid computer, AuditionSEA got problem and the game shut down even before you can enter the spots. So we were unable to play Audition. Never mind. :( I went into Maple Story. It has been years since I've touched Asiasoft games. Tried to download the games last year after my promos but failed to do so. I revisited my characters and refreshes my maple memories at the LAN Cafe. Next time I will find a computer which can startup Audition decently. Humpf. I hope As faster end so that I can play the games. As if I won't outgrow it. Revisited Bugis Street as well. I can't even remember the last time I went there. It feels safe and secure to go with guys and stick with guys there because I always feel insecure as a girl at Bugis Street. I've outgrew that place long ago. I upgrade my haunts as I grow older. lol. It will be a long long time before I can enjoy like what I did during this term break. The next real funtime shall be in late May. |
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||