Someday We'll Know.
Date : Monday, March 01, 2010
Time : 12:29:00 am
Title : Here comes March.


It seems like only yesterday when year 2 started and year end break ended. I seem to whisk pass milestones in my JC life. Everything seems to zoom by. Sooner or later, graduation day will come and I will start to pay adult fare for public transport. Seriously, there is not much time left, though you can say that there is still half a year more to go.

When I was young, in my preteens, I couldn't wait to hit teenhood.
When I was in my early teens, I anticipated for sweet 16.
When I was in my mid teens, I anticipated for *seventeen forever*.
When I was 17, I can't wait to turn 18.
Now, I somehow look forward to 19.
But after 19, here comes the 2x whole number in my age range.
I don't look forward to being 20, because adulthood will be nearer and nearer to me & that is when all the lifetime responsibilities come and remain with me for life.
Being financially independent (bills, insurance, living expenses, maintainence eg eg eg) may seem daunting now but I'd like to get a taste of what its like. When you still have the financial support at home and you're working while waiting to get to University, the feeling of being financially independent seems good.. But, not when you're out surviving on your own.
More worries come.

But, there's a good reason why I should look forward to my 21th birthday. Haha. :)



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.