Someday We'll Know.
Date : Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Time : 10:27:00 pm
Title : The power of communication.


YES IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS! Its time I posted a more lengthy post..

It has been ages since I had subway for dinner.. hmm.. Its meatball mariana on the super value meal today!

Its surprising how words of moral encouragement can greatly spur you on to go further distances. Even words of encouragement from people you're not close with, makes a significant difference.
Its wonderful how a sudden text message can cheer one up and make one feel better,
and how a smile could brighten up one's day.
Sometimes it does not require much to colour up a person's world. Even simple actions that seem dumb (in a good way) and sweet really changes how a person can feel.
Been experiencing these good things recently...

Then again, some messages are really the other extreme, the ultimate limit. I am so turned off.



Why do some older men like to go after little girls who are so many years younger than them? Sometimes they're a decade older than those girls or maybe even decadesss older! Call it go after them, prey on them or make advances towards them, but I feel that's quite sick. The age gap is huge, its more appropriate to find a partner who is around their age, why for seek interest in a young girl who is like a decade younger than you. Looks peculiar. Chances these men want sexual conquests or gruelsome fun? WTF. Fucking sick x100!

Once I was clubbing and this UNCLE (old enough to be my father I suppose) approached me and tried to get to know me. But, he did not approach me himself. He got a female friend (in her 20s) to convey his interest. Luckily he just made small talk with me, drank with me and didn't probe into my personal info. HAHA they are those people who want to hookup but don't have the courage to do it themselves, HAHA. Thankfully I have my close group of pals to take care of me and tell me what I should and should not do. Thats why the advice goes: don't club alone. Club with trusted friends and you'll be more or less, safe.
That was a GOOD EXPERIENCE INDEED. Muahahahaha (:

Okay apart from the clubbing stories, they are many types of people who make up this world, and fucking sickos belong in one of the categories. Pedophiles! Okay enough of these if not my blog will be contaminated. $#!&@


Okay goodnight. I'm going back to my vocabulary bank.



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.