|
Date : Sunday, May 30, 2010
Time : 10:34:00 pm Title : The end of the temporary escape. The end of the last week in May signifies the start of June Days. No, we don't really call it June Holidays in Junior College. I doubt holidays existed in JC. June days would be a better term to put it. We call it some sort of break. For most JCs, its a study leave break. For my school, its a time for us to react, reflect and revise. A good break for us to do some catching up of studies.
Ever since my exams ended on Tuesday, I've been out everyday since then until today. I combed through Orchard belt on Tues, attended Con Passione on Wed, shopped on Thurs, went kaikan and shopped on Vesak Day, harvested stuff, headed to Sentosa Beach and Resort World on Saturday (Pics on FB, won't upload all here) but too bad the sun's shine isn't on our side, but we had fun with Hersheys, bike patrol at wws today. took Circle Line. went to Library and borrowed 6 books (max limit). Of cos, I had good food. :S Crafted a 'holiday' list of the things and events to fulfill. I hope I can, I know I can. Only two fulfilled so far i guess. HAHA I love the texture n smell of Biore's UV milk series. :D Excluding the wardrobe/drawer/closed space fragance beads satchets, these are SOME of the items I got for these few days. There's still one or two i left out.. and 'some' clothes... mm eyeliner-mm trick on eyeshadow-mm pump gloss neo-bc whitening sun cream-bc water powder-coolgirl silkylips sheer lipcolour as moisturiser-Biore UV Perfect Milk-Biore UV Perfect Face Milk- (....) :O HZ YOU'RE SUCH A MUNNIE KILLER. YOU CAN SCARE OTHERS WITH THE EXPENSES AND DAMAGES. :D I didn't really analyse my June lesson timetable. I should head off now and gear up for June classes and programmes. :S |
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||