Someday We'll Know.
Date : Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Time : 11:53:00 pm
Title : the beauty stuffs


Today was my last paper, H2 chem P1, I headed to town in the late afternoon after a long wait.

Had a shopping list waiting to be fulfilled!









Headed to the Orchard Belt, went Shaw House ISETAN to check out japanese products. Headed back to ION and sw came to join me for awhile before heading off for church. We to L1 Sephora to shop around and got many many perfume strips of Sephora because i wanted to test them out and the friendly sales assistant assisted me and recommended me brands of Eau de Parfum. ;) So cups of coffee beans are placed at the perfume section so as to neutralise the perfume smell, because if we continuously smell perfume scents, all the scents will smell the same.

Then I saw Hello Kitty perfume and also wanted to test out! The price is quite good too! Then sw said it was for babies, cos the tag says Hello Kitty baby perfume. That sales guy laughed at me. OMG hahahaha. But don't care, we can use too. Its very pinkish!

At 6.45 pm sw left and I went around alone. Went to ngee ann city. Shopped at Watsons for personal shopping. Wanted to get more products there but next time then buy them.


decided to try out asian cosmetic brands like Majolica Majorca. Their packaging is cute and their range is affordable, though some may be more expensive to some. Their eye makeup range is broad so you may take some time to pick. The honey pump gloss neo contains honey extracts that moisturises your lips and make it more voluminous. For those who are perturbed by the thought of shiny looking lips, the lip gloss pump neo helps it to give you a nude lip finish! my personal recommendation! and it works more wonders than a lip balm! it helps ur lips stay moisturised for hours.. :)

I use lipstick some time ago and didn't use lip gloss since then, but decided to try it again... my lips are dry and MM's lip gloss rescued me.. :D

the pump gloss is my personal recommendation!
I think the difference between honey pump gloss and honey pump gloss neo is that the latter is a more enhanced version of honey pump gloss and costs $3 more. either kind, both works just as well!


these kind of eyeliner crayon is good and its easy for beginners. I recommend this too. They have many other pretty colours. (:


I realised asian eyeshadows are usually glittery and jewellery, the bling bling is to make you more kawaii I guess. haha.

SANA's product caught my eye from the time I saw it several weeks ago so I decided to buy a few cleansing wash to try.
This soy milk wash has a smooth pure white cream texture makes your skin smoother and moisturising! Should try the rice bubble wash next time. XD



Productive and worthy retail therapy really burns a hole in my pocket. And my parents'...
I want munnie for my 19th!



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.