Someday We'll Know.
Date : Sunday, June 06, 2010
Time : 11:53:00 pm
Title : This month is..


One week of June has past. Even June Holidays, I also have to wake up at 5+ in the morning for school..... but since when did holidays existed in our dictionary?

What kind of life is this- school holiday also need to burn midnight oil, wake up at 5+ in the morning for sch and feel like a zombie for the rest of the day..? Oh wait, since when did the word 'Holiday' existed in the J2 dictionary? I only know the meaning of 'June days'! :D

Hahah. Typical rant of a JC2 kid.

Everyday is going to be a same old routine, chore, drudgery.

Its half a year more to go before I ditch studying as my favourite pastime.

After that I can play, work, earn money and hopefully become financially independent &....


no matter how much I study, desired outcome is not achieved. Nothing gets to my head anyway.
But, I will not give up. I realised how crucial this month is.

Study groups, dates and help anyone?


A bit sick of college. Sick of people. Sick of waiting. Sick of them. Sick of hypocrites. Life so zzz

I've been calm.

you see me in specs and all.

No f point looking good for school.

I don't mind others' businesses but mine.

Can't be bothered with your goddamn whatsoever sxz.

Nothing interests me anyway.

I don't care. Can't even save myself already.

I have other bigger aims to fulfill.

Hope by then time passes so much in a blink of an eye that 2011 is here.

Okay, I should stop here before more time is wasted on such activities.


We didn't drift apart. We just found that due to our different ideologies, we do not click well enough to be together.



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.