Someday We'll Know.
Date : Friday, July 16, 2010
Time : 11:35:00 pm
Title : A year older brings new hopes and aspirations


It's Term 3 Week 3 now and I'm back to blog!


Time for mini mass update. School in general has got much better, banding is done, timetables shorten and more breaks as well as more independence comes along, the academic aspect is still being worked on though.
Also, I've discovered new phases of my life and found out more about myself (which I won't tell you here hehe).


During the term break, I have this phasual "obsession" about maxi dresses. These long, flowly dresses are lovely, and I have the height. If only I was a bit taller..







I turned a year older on 9 July.





The Cocoa Trees sellers came down to SRJC last week for a few days and had a snack sale, mostly on chocolates and candies. Being lured into temptation and succumbed, I spent quite some $$$ there, contributing to fundraising......



thesed small sized chocos are ideals for small tokens to people... (:




this is the extra creamy and extra crispy kit kat I bought. theres 3 packs inside.




and it tastes so much more different than the usual one! and its triple layered!





My section companion, YJ kind of surprised me with her buying me Ritter Sport's chocolate from the sale, as a token for my bday. Very thoughtful indeed! :D I haven't tried it yet, but I can save it for the near future! teehee! love you section mate! Next time lets have h2h session maybe after As or what. We should have a lot to share. :D


Time of celebrations!














Theres so many pics of me, okay....... Once in a while only, let me put up! Lol.





This is a quiet year, lesser presents, lesser intimate wishes, celebrations are recuced to a pure minimum or maybe almost non-existent. But I thank the group of friends from BF who still initiated to celebrate with me (on the actual day some more) despite our busy lives. I thank them from the bottom of my heart.
We may be from different college but I think the newfound friends are good friends and nice people who can click together too. :)

Who says college exchanges is only a come-and-go thing?



jialat my face is so round and fat. I should trim fats.

Thanks for the tiramisu cake too! Been wanting to try it and love it... x)






And of cos...... what's my birthday without the family affairs of celebrating?

I been wanting to try the petite cookies and cream cake for Polar too, so I bought it for my home celebration! Its very yummy and mad tasty..

I placed my toy dogs behind!
& I think the candle is a bit long. ._.













Not fogetting the cake my classmates bought in on Monday to celebrate for the summer babies in class whom birthdays were missed cause of the "summer" break. hahaha I was surprised and appreciated the thought.



On the day I turned 19, my itchy fingers scratched my itchy face and little did I know a scar will emerge because of a quick thorough scratch. Damn the hazardous fingers. Luckily I managed to scratch of the scarred skin a few days later. Of course this has added on to the pockmarks I have on my face.. zzz.



Finally, thanks to those who wished me in many ways (SMS, F2F, phone calls, Facebook communication). The unexpected ones wished me too and I thank those who at least made an effort to remember and wished me.

I had overdosage of confectionary (esp chocolates) and carbohydrates during my birthday week that made me gain a lot of weight but luckily I've lose more weight now.


Till then. 'm tired. I must get rest before I really fall sick.



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.