|
Date : Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Time : 9:19:00 pm Title : Apprehension and precarious situation. Studying at home used to be the best choice of a study place for me. Not anymore. Reasons 1) There's the bed and temptation to the internet. Studying in college is a more appropriate place.. 2) I get tired more easily at home probably cause of the bed. In college I won't feel that tired as much as at home. 3) If I get bored from studying I'll do other things such as walking around for awhile or reading non-academic materials. There's a much more vast and roomy space in college to walk around and to actually see people. Also I can have one whole table to myself. 4) If I have consultations, I'd rather stay in school the whole day.
A levels started, but mine is 6 days more (not very much time). My tutor had A Level invigilation for French paper which ends at 4.45 pm, he rushed back at about 5.30 pm and consultation lasted till 6.45 pm. I actually left school at around 7 pm! Record breaker in a long long time. :) Meeting up with my friend from JCPBF'09 for study session today made me realised it has been some time since I had company for meals and studying (other than at home) plus I don't even remember when I had someone with me for meals and studying. Meals are usually take away so I can sit somewhere peaceful to eat. I study alone.. Not that one can always find studying friends. Some others like to study alone as well and be independent. A friend just told me "its a bonus to have accompany, but its also okay to sit alone and enjoy your food." Still I can't help but feeling the solidarity sometimes. *weepy*Its okay.. I like to be a nerd and be different. I will have the rest of my life to make friends with all the opportunities in the world, but the opportunity to study hard and get good grades is only once. |
The haywire :D - Live life to the fullest - Be happy (: - - November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 August 2012 apocryphalv@lj auguriesofinnocence@bs blushingdaisies@onsugar chadnich@bs cheryul.lj ken-swh@bs loverealitydream@bs lurveoutloud@lj musicmypassion-madlove@bs numbereighteen-lmy@bs only-raindrops@bs psychedelichearts@bs quixotic-angel@bs rewounded--@bs sillysecret-s@bs squidsrfriends@lj sweet-getaway@bs sweetified-thoughts@bs tenberg@bs tofu-tofu-tofu@bs underthebloodymistletoe@bs Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent }
|
||