Someday We'll Know.
Date : Saturday, December 11, 2010
Time : 6:48:00 pm
Title : Random: 50 things I love.


Back from Korea. I survived in Korea well, my nose was better than in Singapore and health was better too. Now I realise my body is more sensitive to hot than cold. xD my body parts that are afraid of cold are my hands, palms and lower legs. I've uploaded pics on facebook and maybe more to come, so go look at my facebook and the album description. XD

Back to the title of this post.
1. I love men
2. I love bling bling
3. I love moolah
4. I love soya products
5. I love travelling
6. I love the fine arts
7. I love stars.
8. I love music
9. I love some languages.
10. I love culture.
11. I love peach flavoured drinks and food.
12. I love pancakes- Indian, chinese, korean, Jollibean, Mr bean.
13.I love pasta.
14. I love potatoes and salmon.
15. I love yami yoghurt.
16. I love each-a-cup, KOI cafe, haven't try gong cha.
17. I love pretzel
18. I love to sleep in cool, cozy rainy days
19. I love disney
20. I love hotsprings
21. I love reading
22. I love chocolates
23. I love photos
24. I love dogs
25. I love spring
26. I love autumn
27. I love Singapore
28. I love toboggans
29. I love dresses
30. I love earstuds
31. I love cosmetics
32. I love watches
33. I love lip balms
34. I love sweet-smelling lotions/body cream
35. I love S.H.E
36. I love the night.
37. I love pink, green and turquoise attracts me
38. I love peace and tranquility.
39. I love Changi Airport, the peace, neatness, environment and everything.
40. I love environemental-related things
41. I love geography.
42. I love Harry Potter series
43. I love Hello Kitty
44. I love elephant
45. I love milo
46. I love eau de parfum.
47. I love acuvue contact lenses.
48. I love black specs like the army specs.
49. I love festivals and the festive season
50. I love confectionary



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.