Someday We'll Know.
Date : Saturday, January 01, 2011
Time : 6:44:00 pm
Title : The arrival of new year 2011


By the arrival of the western new year, it means goodbye/再见/さようなら/작별/au revoir/tạm biệt 2010!
My usual phrase, time flies a lot.
I've been playing Dec away, with some effort taken to get job offers.
As to where, you'll know at a later date. =p
I'm hoping the next 365 days will be a much better one, I expect. After JC education.....
So may all the bad things/memories fly away with year 2010.

(edited)

To me, new year or eve itself is just another day and I'm not bothered. Life still goes on. Nothing much special on those days... since my start of time. *Lol*

2010 an important year is mostly a year of downs and pains. I shall spare u the details here, but in a nutshell, here's what 2010 was like for me.


Jan:
start to see friends off for NS, had a farewell yet again (this is just the start)
TP Open house visit. No, I'm not going poly. Haha. I like to go their open house because of the free bookmarks. LOL
my "anorexic" patterns started. pathetic

Feb
CNY, the year of the tiger.
SRJC CNY concert
Went for the Geography Career Talk at NUS.

March-April
Saw the receiving of 2009 A level students results. best! they made history. It'll usually be a motivation in the short term but not in a long term.
Had my officially last band camp in college
Had my officially last band performance in college
(the stepdown of CCA during this period signifies how close crucial exams are and that we no longer have CCAs after lessons, its just study study.)
got a canon ixus 200 camera as I had always wanted a camera of my own n loved how canon is.
My eating patterns changed back.
Had career fair I think during this period, held in school.

May
Attended TPJCSW Exultate Con Passionate concert after the end of my Mid-Year Examinations (MYE).

June
dead meat for June cos I didn't revise
Attended ACJC band Muse's concert before the band flew off to Los Angeles for a band competition.

July-Aug-Sept
Birthday, turned one year older. Celebrated the day along Upper Thomson with some BF friends.
Completed Will Run, 13 km finisher.
Prelim exams month in Aug.
September Holidays.

Oct-Nov
Finally reached the day I've been waiting for- Graduation Day, that was 2 weeks before A’s
A level exams from 8-30 Nov.
Attend my civic's tutor wedding, together with more than a dozen others.
Made a new friend whom I’ve known since the start of JC but didn’t talk then.

Dec
Had a family holiday after 3 years, to somewhere far- South Korea. I left my heart back in Korea and I wished I nv had to come back to Sg where the problems of life are. It would be great to spend Christmas and CNY in Korea, emersing myself in Lotte World, some parts of Everland and lodging at 5-star jeju oriental hotel and 5-star Grande Sheraton Walkerhill hotel with all their casinos and indulging myself to the Green Tea museum and beauty of Jeju Island. :) My vacation was a temporary escape from the reality in Singapore. It shows that there's a really whole different life out there that I can pursue and not be trapped in this bleak, paper-chasing and routinal city.

I attended JCPBF'10 concert on 14 Dec.

The summary of my year sounds usual, but its way harder than you think.
Met new friends, but lost friends too without really myself knowing until recently.

Speaking about life here, I need to seriously seek out my life & what I'm going to do this year. Whether to go uni or if not, find other routes. Qualifications isn't everything in life, but IT IS everything in a paper-chasing society like Singapore. Yeah, talk about being realistic.


Sometimes being too friendly may backfire instead. Hence now I try to keep away from others and be as discreet as possible. _|_

Till then, I need to sleep early, like by 10 as one of my new year resolution is to sleep early everyday, before 10 or 11 pm and hopefully my dark eye circles and puffiness will be reduced. Plus, the liver works the hardest between 11 pm to 1 am to "cleanse" our body. Sleeping late would mean being bad to the liver. Haha. :)

Au revoir!




  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.