Someday We'll Know.
Date : Monday, May 16, 2011
Time : 12:12:00 am
Title : If there is one thing I've learned


Don't think your significant other won't hide things from you and do wrong things behind you. They may do, just that you have not found out. If you found out any of such things one day, let me know, I would like to see what happens. Hahaha.

Being with no one is better than being with the wrong one, sometimes those who fly solo have the strongest wings. Saw this, read this and it makes sense.

On a side note, I think I have a shapely nose with a nice arch. Please don't let anything happen to my best facial physical asset. and other physical assets as well.

I did some beauty window shopping, just that its not in Korea. I had yami yoghurt!

Sometimes its nice to have someone living in the same neighbourhood constituency as you. Go out together, take MRT train home together and alight at same destination. Meeting also makes life easier.

I'm craving for cold stone creamery ice cream with crunchy waffles! Someone? (:



  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.