Someday We'll Know.
Date : Friday, October 07, 2011
Time : 3:41:00 pm
Title : 虽然生活变, 但回想, 还有点怀念那些时候. 哈哈~


I turned on my PC after i reached home today. Been looking through Facebook Notes composed by me and some others as well as photos and from there you could see that how things, people and thinking change over time. Eh.... I only have 6 FB notes from me (so little?!) and like 45 from others about me. Those notes where you answer questions and tag people or wait for people to comment.

I also looked at past photos and blog archives, some which would make me cringe because of change in physical appearance and also beacause of how much everything changed. *shrugs* Lol~

Those FB notes where we used to tag people here and there to do the notes, we usually tag our closer or more good friends, and the "usual people" you tag will change over two periods of time, say 6 months or 2 years. So this person you have in mind now may no longer be months down the road. Tell you already, people change, so do relationships.

Blog posts and photos posted online will give the world ideas how close people are, but if things turn bad, people may usually guess who is those who are no longer in your circle when you talk about it. So, if you don't want much attention, post less (which some people do, haha that's good). Haha. But photos and blog archives are good to document down the parts and parcels of your life. Then next time you will have stories to share and life lessons to learn from. :)

Yeah there are people who walk out of my life so ever since that time I knew I didn't contact them already. and they do weird lame things then. Do you know? -___- these kind of people also not worth it, it shows who they really are only.

I'm still the same girl you always known. Its others who changed.

I think by now some people would have a clue of what I'm talking about. haha. told you, some people can really have good inferences because they know you and your social circle well.

Wanted to tell people what happened, but so far i have casually told 1 or 2, which may be good enough to cause trouble. Someone then told me not to tell mutual friends about it, because it isnt good and one day if we get back together people may think I'm hypocritical. Makes sense. I'm not in their circle, though we are all in one big circle. its like the mutual friends chain are not entirely well connected. *Cautious mind* Haha. I've watched out since about a year ago.

And the friends whom I know are around, thank you for being there for me as of now. We may not be around each other, but if you hear from me, even once in a blue moon, you know you're in my thoughts. If we speak on a regular basis, its even better. Hope things remain this way, though we all know nothing lasts forever. =)

Just want to write down thoughts. Essentially, i blog for myself, for records and things to look back on next time, remember?

Anyway, I had fun looking back at old photos and entries because fond memories are still there. =)

Eating pandan cookies btng bought from Batam.

Off to really do homework for an escapade. :X Ciao!




  • Profile

  • The haywire :D


  • Wishlist/Resolutions

  • - Live life to the fullest
    - Be happy (:
    -
    -

  • Messages




  • Archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    September 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    August 2012


  • Weekly reads

  • apocryphalv@lj
    auguriesofinnocence@bs
    blushingdaisies@onsugar
    chadnich@bs
    cheryul.lj
    ken-swh@bs
    loverealitydream@bs
    lurveoutloud@lj
    musicmypassion-madlove@bs
    numbereighteen-lmy@bs
    only-raindrops@bs
    psychedelichearts@bs
    quixotic-angel@bs
    rewounded--@bs
    sillysecret-s@bs
    squidsrfriends@lj
    sweet-getaway@bs
    sweetified-thoughts@bs
    tenberg@bs
    tofu-tofu-tofu@bs
    underthebloodymistletoe@bs


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }



    Get a hit counter code here.